Electroluminescent Wire at IKEA

F.Y.I.

Electroluminescent Wire is available at IKEA.

It comes in two sorts of packages.

One package has approx 1M of EL wire and a battery powered (2XAA) controller and is £3.99. The other package has approx 13M of EL wire and a mains powered controller and is £12.49.

The mains adapter is 12V so could be battery powered, both packages come in a variety of colors.

In my local store, they were in the Christmas decorations section by the checkout.

Not connected with IKEA, just fascinated with Electroluminescent Wire.

Rick... (The other Rick)

Reply to
Rick

Do you happen to have a name / reference / code etc.. I can't see it on the website..

Reply to
AJB

The 13M stuff is

and the 1M stuff is

Its called GLÄNSA and is under New Products, Holiday at IKEA.

Rick... (The other Rick)

Reply to
Rick