electrics: making a junction in T&E in external location.

I need to spur-off from a T&E ring but the cable is external to the building at that point (the actual spur outlet is inside the building). I could just a use a junction box internally - but is there a weatherproof box made for such joint? A link to such a box (name?) would be appreciated. (ps does said box need filling with special sealant?) thanks

Reply to
dave

Just found the thing - from TLC. Sorry for wob.

Reply to
dave