electrical screws

Does anybody know where I can get 60mm or longer M3.5 electrical assessory screws. Am tiling an area that wasn't and of course the boxes are all now too far from the front for the screws to reach.

It's the sort of thing I'd expect Screwfix to have but I can't find them if they do. But then again I can't even find the normal 25mm and 50mm ones on there either :-(

Reply to
G&M

Most DIY stores have them but if you're stuck try here:

Reply to
BigWallop

Oh if only they did. Trapsed round them all, big and small this weekend with no luck. Even Maplin stops at 50mm.

Many thanks. Just what I'm after.

Reply to
G&M

Try 15740 - 50mm, & 14727 - 75mm

Reply to
Toby

Many thanks. Love to know what incantation you used to find these on their site.

Reply to
G&M

Looked in the cat. Has it's uses. (About 10 others just gone in the recycling bag.)

Reply to
Toby