Electrical 16th/17th edition testers

Looking to get tooled up for domestic electrics a la Pratt P, wondering
about testers with PC interfaces. Sounds handy for going straight to
nicely-printed test sheets rather than scribbling lots of numbers onto
paper (or re-keying), but being a Linux-ite I'd prolly need something that
spews out raw data (e.g. CSV) which I can then roll into my own results
sheets, rather than being tied to a Windoze .EXE. Any pointers?
Reply to
John Stumbles
I dunno - too much street-kred jargon to understand what u is sayin yeah. Anyway if is cool winduz too heavii - stick up dat frreebee orible dbase and yavajava scrips - ony take a wek or too man
Reply to
mike

Site Timeline Threads