Electric showers-Recommendations

Have decided to get an electric shower instead of the crap tap/mixer arrangement I currently have. Want one that will work off a mains cold feed only.Recommendations please? PS I'm in a hard water area

Reply to
SJP

Fitted 6 x Essentials from B&Q (9.5KW) over the last couple of years - my understanding is that they are rebadged Mira. Very easy to fit, good flow, and attachments feel good quality. Very good deal at

Reply to
JoeJoe

What did you expect from an extra 1.2kW - its going to give you 0.5l/min more at best,

By scaling up faster. ;-)

(leaving HW in the heating chamber to cool will let it precipitate out more of its salts, resulting in more hard water scale).

Reply to
John Rumm