Electric Shower Position and Water Seal.

Hi there all,

I'm about to install an electric shower. What is the best position to put the shower ... eg height? I am also installing uPVC paneling (

The paneling will be placed on a wall surrounding a bath.. what is the best way to prevent any water from leaking between the upvc panel and bath? Also.. what is the best way to install the show onto this paneling to prevent water leaking behind it?

Thanks loads,

Shay

Reply to
Shay

You should find instructions regarding the height, but as long as it's high enough for the tallest family member you should be OK. ISTR there is a regulation about not letting the shower head drop into the bath water, but most showers have a 'ring' to prevent the shower head from dropping far enough.

You can buy very good seal kits for example

Also.. what is the best way to install the show onto this paneling to

I'd guess silicone.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman