Eaton Electrical Handbook

Or Eaton Wiring Manual 2011, to give it its proper title. Mine just arrived a couple of days ago, so thanks to whoever it was put up the web address for requesting one. Bloody handy thing.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

I don't remember seeing the link, but the PDF version is available available too (though sod using that page-flippy thing for 659 pages)

Andy Burns

I had one of these 30 years ago and it was invaluable from time to time. Got lost in a move, sometime over the decades. I think they're giving away old stock, it being the 2011 version.

Here we go...

to this...

Grimly Curmudgeon