Easy colour match

From local Freegle group:- "...... need 2 pairs of matching curtains. Walls painted Mongolia, .."

Reply to
Geo

That would be Yurt Beige then I assume :)

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Makes you want to yak.

Reply to
Adrian

In message , Andrew Mawson writes

Oh well...from this morning's freecycle, a subject line of:

WANTED: Forring

WTF? The text:

Has any1 got a 6ftx8ft piece of Lino or floor tiles suitable for a bathroom foot ?

I wonder if anyone has responded and what with...

Reply to
Nick

I suppose it would add a bit of colour.

Reply to