easifill on plaster

Hi I had wall extended and there is difference in level (3-4 mil )thats really bugging me.

Left side of the wall - painted plasterboard Right side - multifinisch plaster on plasterboard.

Can I skim with easi fill on multifinisch to level the wall ? or

plaster witch multifinisch whole wall which is mostly painted plasterboard.

please advise

Reply to
wojtasescobar

Once can certainly put filler or plaster on plasterboard or plaster. But if you're asking presumably you don't have the skill to get it flat. A plasterer could skim the lot quick enough.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Easyfill will do the job just feather it out about 300mm. If you are not pa rticularly skilled it is one of the easiest to sand down afterwards. The on ly problem you may have and this will apply whichever solution is used is i f the join does not have reinforcing tape or scrim then cracks may keep com ing back. Try to tape the join if you are not sure the self adhesive type i s probably the easiest to work with.

Richard

Reply to
Tricky Dicky

Thanks guys