Earth on metal light switches?

Why?

Reply to
Alan Holmes

Whh on earth did you bother to send this?

Reply to
Alan Holmes

Any time you like!

Reply to
Alan Holmes

A bit like you!

Reply to
Alan Holmes

Considering that most of those people in the video can't hit the broadside of a barn, the threat seems a bit empty.

Reply to
Turby

Sheer numbers should do.

Reply to
ah

I had another look at a couple of switches and now that it has been brought to my attention I have found the earth core. In one light switch it was cut back so that it couldn't be seen without moving the sleeve. Fortunately, there was enough slack in the cable to allow me to cut it back. In other switches I found that the earth cable was wrapped back around the cable and I just hadn't seen it.

So, thanks to your help and advice I have now successfully (and correctly) wired up the new metal switches and sockets.

Regards.

Paul.

Reply to
Milleniumaire

Result. ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

A bunch of "Whooo, whooo's" and a little kid. The amount of intellignece at that place has no beginning.

Reply to
Beav

Just hope to f*ck those numbers aren't anything to do with IQ eh?

Reply to
Beav

You should experience their urban areas sometime.

Reply to
ah