Dyson's at it again.

Reply to
jaycee

As does my Dyson.

Reply to
Clint Sharp

Our Electrolux is 25 years old, and has had less than £25 spent on it in that time, and is in regular use (and abuse). For DIY it is supplemented by a Vax, two of which have lasted at least 15 years. Perhaps you can no longer get durable consumer products.

Reply to
<me9

But you can't keep the door shut with your foot.

Reply to
<me9

I always push the automatic door closer's hinge at the top of the door, figuring that hardly anyone ever touches that. It pushes the door open nicely!

Reply to
etillet

If it's a push door I use my elbow as I would never stick that in or near my mouth. If it's a pull door I always use the little finger of my left hand again for the above reason.

:¬)

Reply to
PeTe33

The message from etillet contains these words:

I imagine it also collects lots of aerosol[1] contamination and wouldn't expect it ever to get cleaned.

[1] That's /aerosol/.
Reply to
Guy King

Cue the "Not the 9 O'clock news" sketch with Mel Smith as a Swedish gentleman going into the chemist for a deodorant...

Reply to
PeTe33

Brings back memories! see it again...

Slurp

:¬) and a 2nd time :¬)) and the 3rd... :¬)))

I really must stop, I'll be here all night!

Thankyou most kindly.

Pete

Reply to
PeTe33