DVD copying.

<snip>

I wouldn't have thought that would work either?

I still think it's to do with the formatting, which could include some hidden files etc.

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

Microsoft is choosing between 'Live File System/UDF' and 'Mastered' for you. You want the latter. It's probably a deficiency in their software you can't override UDF going DVD disk to DVD disk.

Adrian Caspersz