Dust collector

About six months ago I saw a contraption on the web.
It was like a funnel on a steel stand which had a connection to fit an extractor hose to.
I thought that it might be a good idea to stand behind the lathe to use in collecting dust when sanding.
Now that I have got around to thinking of buying one I can no longer find the web page where I saw it.
Anyone know where I might find it?
Thanks
mory.
mory wrote:

Is this the thing?
http://www.axminster.co.uk/product.asp?pf_id !903&sfile=1&jump=4
--
Cheers,

John.

Do a Google search for cyclone dust collector. I got approx 25,800 results.
Its a doddle to build your own using a dustbin, a bucket and some bits and pieces of guttering.
Good luck..
Rick...
Rick wrote:

you mean like :-
http://www.internode.ltd.uk/cyclone /
--
Cheers,

John.

On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 12:57:36 +0000, John Rumm

Yup, just like that :)
Great minds and all that ...
Rick...