Dualit Toaster - Flank Chrome Tarnish/Dulling

I've noticed that our DUALIT chromed toaster has become dulled or lost it's chrome shine on its flanks. This looks quite odd as it's almost like a fluid stain or spill. How does this sort of thing happen and what can one do about it?

Many thanks

Reply to
David Longley

not using any 'oxy bleach' or other oxy cleaning spray are you? this happens on my stainless cooker front.

Steve

Reply to
R P McMurphey

I polish my dualit with brasso, comes up a treat.

Reply to
Andrew Barnes