Dremel "instructions"

They are rather overpriced compared to the Lidl etc alternatives.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

I couldn't find the links referred to.

Reply to
Davey

You expected them to be I the post you replied to? They were in a separate thread in a reply to someone else a few weeks ago. Use Google groups if you are interested.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Andy Burns

Thanks for the explanation. Something similar in the post by soup that mentioned them would have been simple, and explanatory, since I had no idea that this had been discussed. When it was, it was probably before I bought the Dremel, so I paid no attention at the time. I can say "I drove at 120 mph", but that gives no clue as to when or where.

Reply to
Davey

Thanks. I'm still looking for some kind of rubber pad for all these paper sanding discs I have. Maybe they are just supposed to centrifuge out and become stiff enough, after all, as discussed.

Reply to
Davey

Bob Eager