Drayton Digistat SCR and RF3 problem

We have a Bosch RX2 boiler controller by a Drayton Digistat SCR with th

RF3 room stat. The system had been working for several years bu recently a problem has started with the red alarm LED on the SCR bein on most of the time -- and the room stat not controlling the boiler.

I've replaced the room stat batteries and retrained the SCR Intermittently the room stat will manage to get a signal to th controller. However, it's not often enough to be useful. (Currentl we're using the override button to control the system manually and I'v taken the batteries out of the RF3.)

Does anyone have any suggestions

-- Peter

Reply to
Peter

Have any of your neighbours recently installed the same controller and by misfortune and coincidence have the same encoding?

Reply to
John

Would this give the "alarm" light being on or just strange changes t what we think our boiler should do? Also, with our controller off nothing seems to be telling the SCR anything.

The Drayton system's meant to allow for multiple transmitters an receivers so it should be bother by "interference". It's more as if n signal at all is reaching our SCR (it expects regular notifications fro the remote) most of the time

-- Peter

Reply to
Peter