drawings of house and gardens

I need a program that will allow me to enter in metric dimensions and come up with a scale drawing of my house...save me doing in my poor freehand! anyone know of a simple program?

Steve

Reply to
R P McMurphey

"R P McMurphey" wrote | I need a program that will allow me to enter in metric dimensions | and come up with a scale drawing of my house...save me doing in | my poor freehand! anyone know of a simple program?

GSP 3D Home Designer - a version is on the 'PC software furra tenna' rotary display in the computer games shops. It's quite fun and will do plans and

3-d representations.

American, of course, so don't be surprised if all the furniture seems too big.

Owain

Reply to
Owain