drawers

I have to replace some of the drawers in my kitchen. I replaced one some time ago with a pair of metal sides with set of metal runners that came from Frank Edwards, now ceased trading. I think that they were by a company called hafel or something like that. Does anybody know where I can get something like this? They consist of two steel sides and fittings to fit the original drawer front, you make your own back and base as required, and the two side runnners to fit to the cupboard.

Reply to
Maurice Hood

're actually quite readily available - I think 'Woodfit' do them as well.

Cic.

Reply to
Cicero

The company is Häfele. They only supply to the trade. However, they were very helpful in supplying me with a copy of their catalogue and names of local suppliers.

Martin

Reply to
HandyMart

They stock them in the B&Q Warehouse stores.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

I can buy direct from H=E4fele through my trade account, but am pretty sure that the ironmongary centre (part of the timber centre, build centre, plumb centre group) can also supply them and they deal with non trade too. Calum

Reply to
calums