Drawer Runners

Hi,

can anyone tell me if where I can get these plastic drawer runner inserts from?

+-------------------------------------------------------------------+ |Filename: IMG_1490.JPG | |Download:
Terry Earwicker

You're on DIYBanter? I hope you're wearing asbestos underwear... DIYBanter is a site that copies posts off Usenet, and wraps them up in advertisements. This is not popular with some here.

Anyway.... do you know who made the drawer inserts?

Andy

Reply to
Andy Champ

They look very familiar - MFI, I think. I'm sure we had something like that years ago. I'm not sure whether you can still get them.

Reply to
GB

We used to have an MFI kitchen, and they're not familiar.

Andy

Reply to
Andy Champ

Hmmmmm. Definitely seen those before, but we've moved so many times. I thought it was MFI.......

Reply to
GB

Hi, can anyone tell me if where I can get these plastic drawer runner inserts from?

John Weale