Drawer front fixing

Does anyone know what this fixing is called and where I can buy one?

Thanks

Reply to
Chud

Its a cam lock.

Pop into ikea and say you need a spare for one of their drawers, it may fit but they do do different sizes.

Reply to
dennis

cam dowel will give better search results

Reply to
Andy Burns

Cam and dowel fixing - not specifically for drawer fronts, but any perpendicular joint. Commonly used in lots of flat pack furniture. ISTR Screwfix etc have them...

Reply to
John Rumm

Thank you all. I have found them on Ebay now I know what they are called.

Reply to
Chud