Downlights x4

I have often seen GU10 downlights which comprise of a rectangular or square frame with 2, 3 or 4 GU10 or LED tiltable lamps. But the frame is suspended from the ceiling on 4 thin wires.

It is just what I want for over a table in our kitchen but I cannot find such a thing at the usual lighting stockist or Googling the makers.

Any suggestions. Ideally with gimballing lamps and 6 / 7 watt LEDs.

Any suggestions?

Reply to
DerbyBorn

Andy Burns

Their amazing energy-creating performance might even justify their price!

"This fitting uses an 11W AR11 low energy lamp (lamp not included) providing over 60W of light in either warm white (3000K) or crisp white (4000K)light."

Reply to
polygonum

Is it made from solid gold?

Reply to
Fredxx

Fredxx wrote in news:kotfbc$1e1$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

Blimey - any more to check out?

In the meantime I will try to see the manager of my local chippy as they have some over the counter - but they are recessed so not quite what I want.

Reply to
DerbyBorn

Bit cheaper ...

Andy Burns

even cheaper

Andy Burns

Blimey; plug enough of them in and you beat Harry at his own game.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Andy Burns wrote in news:EYidnY9iGdzW0y snipped-for-privacy@brightview.co.uk:

Fantastic! Thanks