Door and window parts - good service

Further to my recent query about Eurolocks, I finally got round to ordering the parts. Bit limited on choice of handle as it's early '90s and so the PZ distance (lock to handle) is less than the modern ones. Ordered these

silver at about 3:15pm yesterday (along with some gasket and egress hinges). About 8:15am today, Farcel Porce rang the bell(!!) with the goods - all the way from Redruth! Within 30 min. I'd fitted 2 pairs of handles - the hinges will take a bit longer. Now waiting for the Eurolocks.

Reply to
PeterC