domestic oil prices.

..and teh answer is ..buy now.

I got an online quote of 25.2p a liter from

which was instantly met by Goff's (local supplier) and a bargain struck at 25p dead.

Oil prices are hovering around $50 a barrel, so I took out some call options on $50 a barrel, and will be in the money at $51 a barrel. At $52 a barrel I will make about a third of the oil bill back, and if they rise any higher it will pay for the christmas tank :-)

So buy now, armed with a good online quote. Stocks are high as its after the winter shortage, and before the summer petrol burn. Apparently.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

How much were you getting; Ive just used site for 1001 litres of 28sec for domestic use, and its showing 32.1 inc 5% vat.

I'll need some but am hoping warmer weather & OPEC increasing output will bring down..a little. I also keep checking

is Soutehern based, which is similar.

Reply to
Gel

Good grief TNP. I do believe you are trying to ramp the market;-) pete

Reply to
Sanni Abacha

2300l

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Mind you....not a bad idea eh?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

It would be a brilliant idea if it could be made to work but alas few ng subscribers trade futures and we are heading into the summer:-( pete

Reply to
Sanni Abacha

I played around on Boiler Juice and East Anglia is about 7p a litre lower than here in Berkshire! This site may be useful;

Gel

Are you dyslexic? I ask because you have a problem spelling the word

*the* in every single post you have made in recent years. If you *are* dyslexic, I apologise. If you are not, get a fecking spellchecker!
Reply to
Fen Lad

I ain't dyslexic I have a spell checker.

But at somethiung upwards of a 200 posts a day I can't be arsed to correct my typing every time.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Let's get back on track ie Dohmestick Oyle Pryces!

Reply to
Gel

But Shirley! How many posts you make is entirely irrelevant. The important thing is how long it takes you to actually install the spelling checker

And don't tell me that your spelling checker can't spot the teh

Anna

~~ Anna Kettle, Suffolk, England |""""| ~ Lime plaster repairs / ^^ \ // Freehand modelling in lime: overmantels, pargeting etc |____|

01359 230642

Reply to
Anna Kettle

Sorry I just fell of my chair.

Just visited that site asked for a quote for 2,000l 28sec domestic. I now advise those of a nervous dipostion to sit down and brace themselves. The result: 30.45p/l + VAT... This would be delivered in the North Pennines.

Silvey quote 26.85p/l online (you have to lie and entery a postcode in the Bristol/SW area).

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

No Anna, the important thing is how long it actually takes to edit a 800 word posting...

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Try holding a mirror in front of your screen FL. It doesn't make the slightest difference they're just as unreadable back to front but do not look as bad;-) pete

Reply to
Sanni Abacha

(-: dab sa kool ton od tub tnorf ot kcab elbadarenu sa tsuj re'yeht ecnereffid tsethgils eht ekam t'nseod tI. LF neercs ruoy fo tnorf ni rorrim a gnidloh ryT

Dammit, you are right, your words are just as vauluable backwards as forwards Pete...

tnuc evita t nemugra ....;-)

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

ROTFL TNP and I read it easier than your usual posts too;-) pete

Reply to
Sanni Abacha

What are the reasons that you write 200 postings a day or an 800 word posting? You could just like typing, but I suspect that like most of us, you write your postings in order that other people will read them.

If a posting is perfectly clear, succinct, relevant and meaningful then everyone will read it. If your posting is complete gibberish then no-one will read it. Somewhere between these two extremes is a optimum point, where you put just enough effort into making the post(s) readable so most people will read it (them)

I think that you have misjudged the optimum point and your pearls of wisdom are not getting through to the masses as well as they could do. However its your choice

Anna

~~ Anna Kettle, Suffolk, England |""""| ~ Lime plaster repairs / ^^ \ // Freehand modelling in lime: overmantels, pargeting etc |____|

01359 230642

Reply to
Anna Kettle

Somewhere between those two extremes is also a cutoff point, where people notice that he's never willing to 'waste' his own time, but perfectly willing to waste everyone else's - so they dump him in the killfile.

Reply to
Ian White

800 word postings seems like verbal diarrhoea to me.
Reply to
Fen Lad

One man's trots are another mans fertiliser.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher