doesn't add up

27 July 2022 D/D SCOTTISH GAS - £51.73

How am I going to survive with only this money back....tee hee ...

October 2022 £66 November 2022 £66 December 2022 £67 January 2023 £67 February 2023 £67 March 2023 £67

Reply to
Jim Stewart ...

If your electricity bills are less than £66/£67 a month, you’ll still get the same amount. You can carry on using the discount to pay for your electricity after March 2023 (until all the £400 is used up).

oh right

Reply to
Jim Stewart ...

Somebody assumes that we all have the slightest idea of what they are on about. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

It’s Jim. You have to make allowances for the fact that English (as it is understood) isn’t Jim’s first language.

Tim

Brian Gaff snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Reply to
Tim+

indeed

Reply to
Jim Stewart ...

there is no accounting for the hard of thinking ......

Reply to
Jim Stewart ...

they just don't like the idea that I stayed with british gas while they all went off to the fly by night men and the parasite energy companies to try and save a few bob....look where it got them...tee hee

Reply to
Jim Stewart ...

Not a saving of a few bob but thousands over the previous decade.

British Gas haven't made a special tariff just for you. In general their capped standard variable tariffs are much the same as any other supplier and if you are still on an old fixed price tariff it must soon becoming to an end and then you should see a massive increase in the amount of your money they require.

Reply to
alan_m

*Your* daily standing charge was doubled+ to pay the 'compo' that Ofgem handed out to the cheapskates when their credit was lost by the failed companies
Reply to
Andrew

bastards.... they shouldn't have done that...stuff them....the consumers should have lost their money for being so cheap

Reply to
Jim Stewart ...