Does This Magnetic Power Generator Work Or is it Actually a Fraud?

Are you looking for a way to eliminate your electricity bill and get free energy?

Borman Norman

Rattlesnake oil etc etc Don

Reply to
Donwill

"Magniwork is a power generator that uses magnetic force to induce perpetual motion."

Well that's quite easy to answer then. It's a fraud.

Anything else you need help with brainless spamboi?

Reply to
Steve Firth

In message , Borman Norman writes

do I win a prize ?

Reply to
geoff

ericp

There's about 209 watt-hours in a serving of Spam

Owain

Reply to
Owain

But mmmm, perpetual motion... ;)

I had a quick look at the site to see where the error in their thinking was, but they didn't go into a lot of detail in the text (I didn't try watching the videos)

Reply to
Jules

Its a fraud and spam.

Reply to
dennis

I think this may answer that.

Trevor Smith

video?

Reply to
John Stumbles

Because people will watch and believe a video. And you can't post text on utube

Reply to
dennis

people are to even think it could be true. Next they will be selling ZPMs to none stargate fans.

Reply to
dennis

In message , "dennis@home" writes

Well, f*ck me - Dennis has got something correct at long last

... a day after everyone else has said it

Reply to
geoff

We bought one last year for our fish tank but sadly it was depleated and we can't find how to charge it up again!

Reply to
ericp

Your local dry cleaner will be able to put in permanent pleats for a small fee

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Not for reposting the spammer's URL you don't.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "dennis@home" saying something like:

I used one of those and now I'm posting from an abandoned city.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon