Does anyone have the Lazer Vac ?

I wonder if anyone has bought the Lazer Vac that is now being advertised on TV shopping channels and whether it is any good. I guess it is down to battery performance - the 'Dustbuster' contraption I have now looked quite a good thing but in fact its battery lasts for only about 45 seconds - so I have found it of little use.

Also, can one buy the laser vac in th UK for less that #50 incl postage ?

Reply to
Picho Pichev