DIY wiki

Is it me, or is the wiki is looking a little "stark" at the moment, as though it's missing style sheets or something?

Reply to
Andy Burns

Yup, it does look a bit shagged...

I will have a look when I get a mo.

Reply to
John Rumm

The front page and ordinary articles look ok.

Any Special: pages such as Special:Categories or Special:RecentChanges don't seem to be picking up formatting and logo.

Using Firefox 66.0.4 on Windows 10.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

They do now ... thanks John.

Reply to
Andy Burns

Turns out my mate did an update of the wiki version at the weekend, but forgot to restore the selinux context. He did not spot it as his browser was caching the skin etc.

Should be sorted now.

Reply to
John Rumm