DIY SOS SHOW

My wife watches this show avidly, she says it makes my DIY jobs look professional (flattery gets her everything!!!) She's notices that Nick Knowles has started wearing fingerless gloves and has not been so hands on lately.

Anyone know why?

Kev

Reply to
Kev Parkin

Because he's going 'showbiz'! He'll be dressing like Lawrence Llewellyn Bowen next! ..

SJW A.C.S. Ltd.

Reply to
Lurch

snipped-for-privacy@awt-ltd.co.uk (Kev Parkin) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com:

I think he has back trouble. Dunno what that has to do with gloves though. Maybe some Chinese thing :)

Reply to
Sneezy