DIY road markings!

A few travel chargers stacked up should let you move it around. Make it two pin, and back again.

Can you really not get another one?

Andy

Reply to
Andy Champ

I've just had another PSU case disintegrate. I'm doing same as last time...getting an empty PSU case and re-housing it.

Reply to
Bob Eager

Sure, but there is no rush and I would want it to be a genuine piece of crap, not a fleabay copy of a piece of crap. As I have 8 double sockets in the bedroom I am not desperate for the socket space.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Reply to
The Medway Handyman