DIY Oil Boiler Installation

What are the drawbacks of installing DIY an oil boiler regarding rules and regulations? Is there an oil equivelent of the CORGI set up. (I am getting ever closer to managing to buy a property where there is no gas and the existing oil boiler is ancient and it's flue certainly not long for this life.

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Tony Williams

I did this recently and got an OFTEC qualified man to commission it. He then gave me the appropriate certification. You should save a shed load of money if you are reasonably competent.

Peter Crosland

Reply to
Peter Crosland