Diy electrical for volutary work

Not a problem - new colour cable was widely available before Part P came into force.

Reply to
Mike Harrison

You can *do* whatever you bloody well like. Getting it "signed off" is the tricky part.

MBQ

Reply to
Man at B&Q

Not with today's date stamp on it.

MBQ

Reply to
Man at B&Q

But you can use the new cable colours anyway and say it was replacement post-Part-P.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Man at B&Q wibbled:

Not all of my new cable has date stamps :)

Reply to
Tim S

nightjar However, it's not a problem until I run out of my old cable stocks.

I doubt it's a problem even then. I'm not worrying about it.

Pete

Reply to
Pete Verdon