Diving board erected on sewer?

This is odd. I looked up the company and it's waste water they deal with. But what on earth is that tower he's stood on? That isn't normally there. It looks like a diving board from a swimming pool. Maybe he's going to dive into the sewer?

James Wilkinson Sword

I am going out on a limb here, but is that a "sock" they are inserting, which will be coated with epoxy and used to reline the sewer?

It seems the white "column" is in fact a tube and seems to be being fed down, after having been pulled up in flat format from the truck behind.

Reply to
Tim Watts

That makes sense.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Maybe the platform also has the epoxy application machine too? Might be fund to hunt "epoxy lining sewer" on youtube and see if that looks like this...

Reply to
Tim Watts

Not entirely sure what's happening here and why the epoxy doesn't fill the whole pipe, but just goes round the edge:

James Wilkinson Sword

Perhaps the white thing they insert first is a spongy substance with epoxy "in" it, as in inside the material, then the blue part holds it out against the original pipe.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

They are erecting a wind turbine. :-)

Reply to