Discovery Real Time

Anyone know of a good website with TV listings for this channel?

I've tried the bleb site, but didn't find thsi channel.

Thanks

Rob Convery

Try

- it`ll set you back about =A37 for a 12 month= =20 subscription, but its pretty useful.

--=20 Please add the word "newsgroup" in the subject line of personal emails

**** My email address includes "ngspamtrap" and "@btinternet.com" ****
Reply to
Colin Wilson

is free

Reply to
cabinet-guy

| On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 16:00:43 +0100, "J" wrote: | | >Anyone know of a good website with TV listings for this channel? | >

| >I've tried the bleb site, but didn't find thsi channel. | >

| >Thanks | >

| |

is free

Digiguide

works great and is IMO worth every penny.

Reply to
Dave Fawthrop

Sky.com has listings for all channels, icluding this one

Reply to
Geoffrey

^ it shows

Reply to