direct or indirect boiler

I'm about to empty my central heating system. I have a Worcester Bosch
28CDi or 35CDi II combi,
Is this an indirect system.
Assuming the answer is yes which inhibitor should i user the Sentinel
X100 or (Screw fix own brand) No Nonsense inhibitor?
Reply to
noname
It's probably neither a direct or indirect system, (unless you have a HW storage cylinder which is not likely).
See the Sealed CH system for the whole story. X100 will comply with the manufacturers instructions, S/fix is /probably/ the same stuff, but then you get no guarantees.
Reply to
Ed Sirett

Site Timeline Threads