dimmer

Can anybody point me to a place where I can find this dimmer?

I've looked at Screwfix and a couple of other places but the models they have are similar but not the same.

This is a 2 way 400 w push dimmer.

Thanks,

Antonio

+-------------------------------------------------------------------+ |Filename: dimmer (2).jpg | |Download:
asalcedo

Haven't found an exact match with a dimmer but the term "stepped plate" in google seems to bring up the right sort of switch plate.

Tim

Reply to
Tim

Hi Tim,

Thank you very much for the tip.

Using "stepped plate" I did find the exact same one.

Regards,

Antonio

asalcedo

Glad to hear you're sorted. Knowing the right search term makes all the difference. I started by searching for "switch plate styles" which led me to pictures of the stepped plate one.

Tim

Reply to
Tim