Did you see?

Good to see C4's new Wednesday evening series seriously tackling the customer relations issues tradespeople such as plumbers and gardeners are confronted with daily in our work. (Though I'm not sure why they had to name the programme after the subject line of a spam email going around recently.)

However one thing puzzles me: what was the gadget the plumber character was shown with in the last scene? I haven't seen anything like it in my local merchant's.

Reply to
John Stumbles

What time?

Reply to