DeWalt 712 vs 718

Anyone got experience with the 718? I know its bigger in both size and output,but does it have the same good functions and durability as the 712?

Reply to
JacobAlexander

Not tried either, but feature wise they look similar. Depends on if you really need the extra size (not only cut, but the machines itself will take up more room!)

Although I have 305mm SCMS (Makita LS1214), Its rare that I actually need the extra cutting capacity, although sometimes its handy to be able to cut stuff that is 4" heigh. So a 10" would probably be as good or better for 90% of the jobs I need it for.

Reply to
John Rumm