Description for plastic piece to cover cill

Our bungalow has these infilled sections beneath the windows where the wall stops and is replaced by a single sheet of something (timber, plasterboard ?) It's sort of pebbledashed on the outside, and at the
bottom is a wooden cill, which looks tatty. I guess it's got a similar profile to a door threshold.
Not being a fan of painting, and having already got uPVC windows, and fascia, I'mm looking for something to clad the wood in, anybody know what sort of profile, or shape I should be looking for ? A quick gander at MasterPlastics doesn't throw up anything apparent ...
ASCII art profile ....
| | | | (pebbledash) | | | ---------- \ \ <- wooden cill/threshold \
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file
Upload is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.