Demon customers are now back.

Hello one and all,

Quite a few of the posters who are Demon Internet customers have been out of things for a few weeks. Demon (now part of Cable & Wireless) have now got their act together again for USENET. I have "reset" my news reader (as there were a mere 7543 posts whilst I was away ).

Reply to
Ed Sirett

Oh no. You lot again?

I mean. Nice to have you all back in the fold, Mr S. :-)

Reply to
BigWallop

I've had a few of those.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

Yes, no usable Usenet via new.demon.blah for weeks.

I didn't bother logging it with Demon as I just used google instead, but I was surprised by the length of time to resolve the Usenet problem as it has been going on for weeks, and there was no mention of the problem on the website that I could find.

Fine now apart from getting occasional NNTP too many connections message.

Chris

Reply to
Chris

Any other Demon users find things rather slow ?

Reply to
billy

Not for me.

Reply to