Delta Dilemma

hi.

Need to sand some chipboard to remove a few mm off the surface, make it all fit. Its been pva coated btw. So I got the delta sander out with 60 grit... nothing, doesnt even touch it. Screwfix dont do anything coarser, 60 is their roughest triangle. Circular sander wont fit in there, its in a tight place, nor will the smaller circular orbital.

All I can think of is

  1. find much coarser triangles somewhere
  2. Buy an expensive narrow arm belt sander
  3. rip the wood apart with a powered knife

Removing the chip is not an option in any way, and none of the above appeal.

Any ideas??

Yes I do have one... cut some coarse paper and glue it to an existing triangle somehow. What kind of glue though?

Cheers, NT

Reply to
N. Thornton

Me being a tight git, keeps all his used triangles and glues a cut piece of 40 grit with no-nails/gripfix type glue,

Reply to
Mark

thank you, now i know what type of glue to use.

NT

Reply to
N. Thornton