DeLonghi oil filled radiator

I have an oil filled DeLonghi electric thermostat/timer radiator that has a small amount of oil that has dripped out of the bottom. Having checked it underneath I can't see where it's coming from. Since I have wiped off the oil no more has dripped during the day with the rad on. Typically it is just out of guarantee. As the heater is in the conservatory on a ceramic tiled floor should I ignore the leak until it packs up.

Steve

Reply to
SH

You could, or you could pinpoint it, fix it and refill with oil. Your choice.

It's probably a temperature dependant leak, which happens when the radiator reaches a particular temperature. It wouldn't be hard to start from cold, turn it on and sit there watching it warm up to maximum.

Reply to
Grunff