Delboy's Garage, Chewed Screw Heads?, Easy Rescue !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y65nItqVlAA

Brilliant. Going to be interesting to see if I can remember it when I need it next.
Might as well get some coarse grinding paste to remind me a bit I spose.

You will have chewed it more before you remember!

I don't work like that, It’s the reminder seen when getting anything from that toolbox that will ensure that the next time I manage to chew one that I remember to use it.