DEAD BOILER

I have a Glowworm 24CXi (just over two years old, and it is completely dead i.e. nothing in the LCD display. Power is going to the switch and from the switch to the board, after that nothing happens. I have also checked continuity across the small fuse and that reads OK. Has anybody got any ideas? Thanks AJ

Reply to
AJ

So you have checked the 3A fuse in the FCU and the 630mA fuse on the board and they are both good.

I dunno what you are using to test for power but if you had a disconnected neutral in the boiler or FCU this would stop things but still let a 'neon screwdriver' or multimeter to earth show the supply.

If the fuse had gone I'd then suspect the pump or just maybe one of the other 230V bits.

Reply to
Ed Sirett