damp proofing -> 'Centrepruf'

Anyone heard of stuff called Centrepruf?

I think it's a bitumen paint type of damp proofing. It's been suggested as a solution (no pun intended) for my kitchen floor.

I think the spelling is wrong as I get no hits with Google.

TIA

Richard

Reply to
Richard

Brother-in-Law (the builder) after much laughter tells me that I mean 'Synthaprufe'. Oh well, you live and learn!

Reply to
Richard

Synthaprufe

Reply to