Damp Wall / Concrete Floor

A while back I had a chemical DPC injected and the usual plastering done. As will not be a surprise to some, here, it's only been partially successful...
There are two walls where it's still bad and this just happens to be on the perimeter of a concrete floor. The worst of the two walls has a concrete floor on the other side as well...
I managed to get a couple of bits of skirting board up and the outer wall seemed dry as did the party wall. However, matching a visible spot of damp on the wall is a piece of skirting which seems very damp on its own. If follow the line, it matches the damp on the opposite wall. This also seems to be the skirting on top of foundation bricks.
The concrete floor is in the kitchen and I'm having the floor tiles replaced.
Is there a simple solution to this rather than more plastering?
Thanks for reading all this!
Ed_Zep wrote:

A picture paints a thousand words, but sometimes a thousand words make no sense at all.

get the contractor who installed the DPC back

Unfortunately it was a plasterer I know. I didn't trust the DPC contractors I got quotes from...

Unfortunately it was a plasterer I know. I didn't trust the DPC contractors I got quotes from... So I didn't get any guarantee.