Damned lights.

"Dave Liquorice" snipped-for-privacy@howhill.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news.individual.net:

It would be a good idea. I have one pointing almost 80 derees down to avoid spill beyong my boundary fence. Some sort of "barn door" shutters would belp. Unfortunately I think some people see "lighting up the air" as a benefit.

Reply to
John

The village bitch had one of those at the start of this thread, needed it to see which one of her drug fuelled exes or suppliers was going to paint strip her Range Rover again. Not that she was worried as Daddy always paid for it to be repaired, it has been his money employing solicitors that has kept legal repercussions to a minimum from other antisocial behaviour such as entering neighbouring gardens and cutting down trees etc because they could be seen from her new conservatory. Still the spoilt brat finally found the social isolation and other repercussions of being in a small community where you have antagonised everyone too much , people get back in other ways, cars parked close to your gate, kids not invited to others parties ,people don?t make it easy for you to pass on the single track road. Daddies has bought her a new house in a town a few miles away. The people who moved in two days ago seem fine, someone mentioned the annoying light to them and they have already moved it to point straight down.

GH

Reply to
Marland