d-i-y face hedge trimmers?

Hmm, that was something else I noticed as I was trying to plough through my wiry beard with the Wahl earlier and it was catching a baulking pretty often (ouch). I even thought "you couldn't shear a sheep with these, like I could the other things ..."

Again, the ones I remember from the barbers were quite 'loud' as well.

It's funny isn't it with this sort of stuff. I can't *remember* trying many different trimmers when I stated doing my (remaining) hair and beard myself, I think I just bought the Remingtons and have been happily using them ever since .

From memory the rechargeable function didn't last very long (and / or I probably didn't charge them very well) so have been using them directly from he mains in any case (so have had to re-connect the cable where it joins the clippers a couple of times). Once up to speed and before the actually cutters wore out they would cleanly, quietly and efficiently plough through my beard at nearly whatever pace I fancied.

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

>>> Certainly cuts down on the beard bits all over the bathroom.

Depends on how much you're trimming I guess. Certainly cutting back a week's worth of growth isn't a problem. It doesn't catch *all* the hair but it does a pretty good job.

Tim

Reply to
Tim

As I guessed - it was just another brick in the Wahl...

I'll get me coat....

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

You needed to. :)

Reply to
Clot

The message from Chris Bartram contains these words:

That's how the consumer market Wahls work. Rather less effectively than the 60Hz ones work. And very much a "suck it and see" approach to design.

Reply to
Appin

Nothing to be ashamed of. Do you have issues with vibrators?

MBQ

Reply to
Man at B&Q