Cutting down heating costs

What, with all that snow to write your name in ?

Reply to
geoff

So 24 hours a day then? Genesis 1:5 applies.

Reply to
ARW

When it's -26? Feck that. :-)

We get lots of days like that here (northern Minnesota), along with quite a few where it'll hit -40. it's the feeling of nose hairs freezing when you step outside that always reminds me how chuffing cold it is!

cheers

Jules

Reply to
Jules Richardson

Presumably you've never experienced the smell in the proximity of a German toilet.

Reply to
The Other Mike