Crimping Cable

Apply common sense and replace "hem" with "htm" ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

Weird. I didn't type it in manually. Let's try the same method I used again

I see what happened. My spell checker decided htm should be 'hem' and I must have hit the wrong button. Sorry.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

If you have no imagination that is not my problem. And I don't recall anyone saying the wires in question were inaccessible in any case.

Spamlet

why should you assume that everyone is an IT expert in uk.d-i-y

Reply to
JMS