CREDA 37649 Reversair/ Sensodry Tumble Dryer fitting new belt

I would very much appreciate any help on fitting a new belt on the Creda 37649.

I have taken the back panel off enough to be able to get to the motor, there are also 2 plastic wheels. I cannot work out which route the belt takes around the motor spindle and the plastic wheels due to the plastic wheels being fixed to small brackets attached to the base of the cabinet. Thank Russell

Reply to
epson2

If you look at the belt it has groves in it that will mate with the groves on the motor pulley. The other wheels are called jockey wheels and designed to tension the belt.

After putting the belt over the drum with the grooves against the drum, put it over the motor pully so the groves make good contact and then over one jockey and under the other.

Putting the back on, raises the rear drum mount and tensions the belt.

You can tell if you have got it right by turning the drum. All the bits should turn with it.

Reply to
EricP